LAST UPDATED 11/18
By visiting our site www.volatour.com (“Website”) and/or purchasing something from our website, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
This website is owned and operated by VOLATOUR Inc., with its registered address at 33 West 46th Street, New York, NY 10036 (“VOLATOUR”, “Company”, “us”, “we” or “our”).
- Departure Location: If not otherwise indicated in service description - VOLATOUR Inc., 33 West 46th Street (between 5th & 6th Avenue), New York, NY 10036.
- Meeting Time: 15 minutes prior tour departure time.
- Reservations: Reservations are always required.
- Children: Only children under 2 years of age are free of charge if they are not occupying a seat.
- Dress Code: Appropriate attire is required for Harlem Gospel Tours (Tank tops, shorts and flip-flops are not allowed. Furthermore, no backpacks are permitted). We reserve the right to refuse service to clients improperly dressed without a refund (partially or fully) for the tour.
- VOLATOUR Cancellation Rights: VOLATOUR reserves the right to cancel or change any tours, schedules or rates and to cancel or substitute routes and stops on any tour without prior notice.
- Prices are in USD, all taxes included.
- Prices for regular seat on coach are always based on a minimum of two people for every city.
- An additional charge for single travelers will be added to the reservation.
- Price for the Niagara Falls excursion may change as this day trip is subject to availability.
- VOLATOUR requires that all services are prepaid (at time of booking).
- VOLATOUR accepts all major credit cards: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover.
- As an added security the CVV number of your credit card will be required when entering your credit card information.
- Payment by bank wire is also possible at VOLATOUR discretion and depending on the total invoice amount to Citibank, 399 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10043; Account number: 95606645; Aba number: 021000089; Swift: CITIUS33; Routing number 021000089.
VOLATOUR, Inc. does not take any responsibility or liability for:
- Traffic conditions, or access to sites or other conditions beyond its control.
- Sudden closure and non-access to streets, landmarks or sites by Police and or Government officials.
- Any companies or persons who are contracted to provide services on behalf of VOLATOUR.
- VOLATOUR cannot be held responsible or liable for losses, injuries, damages, accident, or any other circumstance beyond its control.
- VOLATOUR acts as an agent for the owners and operators of transportation companies, attractions or other suppliers. In case VOLATOUR cancels a service for any reason, VOLATOUR will be responsible for the missed service only, not for any other consequence.
- Some services will be automatically confirmed while others may take two to three business days.
- Each shopping cart will be assigned a reservation number necessary for accessing that same reservation again or in order get in touch with a VOLATOUR representative in case you need further details regarding a booked service.
- Passengers must contact VOLATOUR immediately so that appropriate and necessary action can be taken.
- Claims for refunds or adjustment must be forwarded to VOLATOUR within 30 days after completion of service, with appropriate documentation and details.
- No request will be processed for services rendered more than 14 days before. Any claim received after the 14th day will be processed at the discretion of VOLATOUR, Inc.
- All cancellations must be put in writing and sent via email to email@example.com.
- In order for a cancellation to be valid, a message from VOLATOUR acknowledging the reception of the cancellation must be received by the client.
- Cancellations are contingent on penalty fee dates as follows.
- Same day cancellation and “No shows”: 100% penalty will apply.
- All Transfers and regular tours must be canceled within 48 hours in advance on weekdays and 72 hours in advance on weekends and holidays.
- Tickets for services/tickets must be canceled 7 days in advance (0% penalty). Cancellations 7 to 2 days (48 hours) prior result in a 35% penalty, less than 2 days result in a 50% penalty, less than 24 hours results in a 100% penalty.
- There is a 100% penalty after confirmation for private guided tours if canceled less than 72 hours in advance.
- There is a 100% penalty after confirmation for Broadway Shows, Theater, Concerts and Sports Event Tickets.
- There is a 100% penalty after confirmation for Alcatraz Tickets.
- There is a 100% penalty after confirmation for Statue of Liberty Tickets.
- There is a 100% penalty after confirmation for Walt Disney World Tickets Orlando.
- There is a 100% penalty after confirmation for the New York CityPass.
- Excursions: Niagara Falls Excursion tickets must be canceled 15 days in advance. There is a 100% penalty if cancelled 14 days or less before the excursion. A penalty fee of $100 is charged to the reservation for any change, such as changes of date and names when made at least 14 days or less prior departure. The Niagara Falls Tour is refundable only if canceled by VOLATOUR or the airline company in the morning. If return flight is canceled no refund of the unused ticket portion will follow. VOLATOUR will be only responsible for the return of the passengers, by other flight or by bus to New York City. Clients must bring their passports and visa waiver released by the immigration office at their arrival in the US in order to travel to Canada and back to the US. Clients with a passport different than the European Union are responsible to provide a valid VISA for Canada. Clients late at the pick up or arriving at the airport without passport will be charged the full amount even if they will not be able to leave. We strongly discourage anyone to book any other service for the same day of this trip, and VOLATOUR is not responsible for delayed flights.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of this site's owner or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site(s) or any products or services referenced on the Site(s).
This site is provided as a convenience to visitors and should be used for information purposes only. No representations or warranties of any kind are made, expressed or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. VOLATOUR is not liable for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of, or any action taken in reliance on, any information appearing on the site. These terms and conditions are governed by the New York State law. Any disputes arising shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the New York Court.